BACK TO CAREERS
Embedded Firmware Engineer
Experienced engineer with strong embedded system knowledge and proficiency in 32-bit micro-controllers and programming knowledge of C and C++. Candidate should be able to design, develop, implement, debug and maintain embedded firmware for IoT products.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (R&D)
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Electronics
Annual CTC Experience
- Rs. 1,80,000 - Rs. 2,40,000
- Responsible to develop firmware for upgradation of existing product and to develop new products & projects.
- Testing and finalize of product firmware to match with requirements.
- Design documentation for products.
- Work with GSM/GPRS, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and other wireless & wired communication protocols.
- Strong knowledge of C, C++ and must have worked with Microcontroller
- Familiar with STM32 Microcontroller and FreeRTOS
- Strong Testing and Debugging skills in embedded system
- Experience working on Microcontroller device drivers like ADC, PWM, CAN, DIO, LIN, PORT, SPI, I2C, UART etc. for at least one microcontroller family.
- Good Knowledge of Hardware
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Self-directed - works well with minimal supervision and is able to multi-task
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others
- Excellent analytical & problem solving mind-set/skills